[Xmca-l] Re: The Science of Qualitative Research 2ed

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Fri Jan 5 15:31:56 PST 2018

Fair enough David. Not being a linguist myself, I am not looking for what you see in the data.

By the way, it’s not Lukacs vs.Heidegger, it’s Lukacs and Heidegger. For example:

Goldmann, L. (1979). Lukács and Heidegger: Towards a new philosophy. Routledge and Kegan Paul.

Martin