[Xmca-l] Re: The Science of Qualitative Research 2ed

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:23:56 PST 2018

Sorry, erratum:

Hasan: "Sentences a) and b) are two different lexicogrammatical
realizations of two slightly different thoughts, because a) stresses the
parallelism and separability of the two propositions but b) suggests
asymmetry and inseparability."

dk

David Kellogg

Recent Article in *Mind, Culture, and Activity* 24 (4) 'Metaphoric,
Metonymic, Eclectic, or Dialectic? A Commentary on “Neoformation: A
Dialectical Approach to Developmental Change”'

Free e-print available (for a short time only) at

http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/YAWPBtmPM8knMCNg6sS6/full