[Xmca-l] Re: (non)grieving scholarship

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 28 17:20:17 PST 2018

Some fare better than others in the system that Greg points us to. The
phrase that all that's solid turns into air comes to mind.

There is certainly something to slow science. I believe that Jean Lave
initiated such a center
a few years ago at Berkeley, although I am not sure of its current status.

mike