[Xmca-l] Re: (non)grieving scholarship

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Sun Feb 25 17:27:49 PST 2018

On STEM and social science:

<<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/opinion/sunday/doctors-revolt-bernard-lown.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region <https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/opinion/sunday/doctors-revolt-bernard-lown.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region>>>

On measures of learning:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/opinion/sunday/colleges-measure-learning-outcomes.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region <https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/23/opinion/sunday/colleges-measure-learning-outcomes.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region>>

Martin