[Xmca-l] Re: Bill Teale

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 6 19:57:53 PST 2018

I am sorry to learn of Bill's passing, Peg, but thank you for passing along
the word. I remember well his
work with folks studying early literacy experiences in the home during
LCHC's early years at UCSD.

I did not know about some of his later work described in the article. I
knew his work best when he was developing the idea of emergent literacy
which followed nicely the work that Lonnie Anderson and his
groups were doing.

Passing generations.
mike