[Xmca-l] Re: Rogers day

Charles Bazerman bazerman@education.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 13 07:56:53 PDT 2018

To be clear. Both Sullivan and Vygotsky believed in and acted on positive
regard. Sullivan, however, examined anxiety as part of the self-system.
BTW, as most of you know, Vygotsky was interested in the depth psychology
of Freud and Adler, though he did not agree with everything they saidl
Chuck
----
History will judge.