[Xmca-l] Re: CHAT introductory articles?

Garry O'Dell Garry.ODell@uon.edu.au
Tue Apr 24 22:55:04 PDT 2018

Hi Greg,

I found this book useful in my initial readings

Lisa C. Yamagata-Lynch Activity Systems Analysis Methods Understanding Complex Learning Environments
ISBN 978-1-4419-6320-8 e-ISBN 978-1-4419-6321-5
DOI 10.1007/978-1-4419-6321-5
Springer New York Dordrecht Heidelberg London
Library of Congress Control Number: 2010929693
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010

Regards,

Garry O'Dell

Newcastle Business School Faculty of Business and Law
University of Newcastle, 409 Hunter Street,
NEWCASTLE NSW 2300 Australia

https://www.linkedin.com/in/garry-o-dell-7b613439/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8Bt6qoyOs
This email is for the intended recipient only.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.