[Xmca-l] Re: Signing up for the LSV-MAKH discussion, version 2

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Mon Apr 23 15:21:47 PDT 2018

Dana, if you tell the group what it is that you’d most like to learn, you’ll satisfy Mike’s requirements.  :)

We’re *all* there to learn!

Martin

"I may say that whenever I meet Mrs. Seligman or Dr. Lowie or discuss matters with Radcliffe-Brown or Kroeber, I become at once aware that my partner does not understand anything in the matter, and I end usually with the feeling that this also applies to myself” (Malinowski, 1930)