[Xmca-l] STEM for whom CFP

Maxine McKinney de Royston mckinneydero@wisc.edu
Tue Apr 10 06:37:30 PDT 2018

Greetings all-

Tesha Sengupta-Irving and I are co-editing a special issue of Cognition & Instruction titled, “STEM Learning: For Whom and Toward What Ends?”   Attached is a flier for the special issue, which links to details of the call also found here:  http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/ed/hcgi-stem-learning.  We’re hoping for a diverse and interdisciplinary set of submissions!

Abstracts of no more than 500 words and 5 keywords are due May 1, 2018. Submissions can be sent to Dr. Maxine McKinney de Royston (mckinneydero@wisc.edu)<mailto:mckinneydero@wisc.edu)> and/or Dr. Tesha Sengupta-Irving (tesha.sengupta-irving@vanderbilt.edu)<mailto:tesha.sengupta-irving@vanderbilt.edu)> directly.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact either of us directly.

Sincere Regards,
Tesha Sengupta-Irving and Maxine McKinney de Royston

Maxine McKinney de Royston
Assistant Professor, Curriculum & Instruction
University of Wisconsin- Madison
@profm_de_r