[Xmca-l] Re: AERA Session: Being/Becoming an Activist Scholar: Lessons From Cultural-Historical Activity Research

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:14:45 PDT 2018

Henry,
I find your description of your dream to be delightful. Seems like
important gap-filling work going on here.
I like the terms poeisis and resonance.

And on that note, check out this Ted Talk (and the name of the link gives a
hint to what it is about...):
https://www.ted.com/talks/rives_on_4_a_m

(and I should add, the last time I shared this with a colleague, I sent it
around midnight and he just happened to get it at 3:56 am when he woke up
and couldn't sleep - eerie indeed!).

-greg