[Xmca-l] Re: The Passing of Fydor Vasiliuk

Liubov Vetoshkina vetoshkina.liub@gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:05:39 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Just to let you know, Vasilyuk's students and colleagues have created a
web-page in his memory:

http://fyodorvasilyuk.ru/en_US/

You can read the obituary and share your memories and pictures there.

Regards,
a silent XMCA reader from Helsinki
Liubov Vetoshkina

Liubov Vetoshkina (M.Psych.)

Grant-Funded Researcher, PhD Candidate
Center for Research on Activity, Development and Learning (CRADLE)
<http://www.helsinki.fi/cradle/>
Learning, Culture and Interventions Expert Group
<http://www.helsinki.fi/learning-culture-and-interventions>

Faculty of Educational Sciences
<https://www.helsinki.fi/en/faculty-of-educational-sciences>
University of Helsinki
P.O. Box 9, Siltavuorenpenger 1A 228
FI-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 456620601 <+358%2045%206620601>