[Xmca-l] Re: Play and performance Article for discussion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Sep 17 18:13:48 PDT 2017

Is there any way Mike's Skype talk and the other
contributions can be shared by slackers like us didn't go to
Quebec?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm