[Xmca-l] Re: Stalin and Vygotsky

Shirley Franklin s.franklin08@btinternet.com
Mon Sep 11 11:55:51 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone. Mike,  your experience and knowledge are really helpful.
I thought I had read at some point that his works were banned by Stalin, who had a minder put onto Vygostky.  But I now see that the banning theory has been revised.
See http://individual.utoronto.ca/yasnitsky/texts/presentationBarcelona-2016.pdf <http://individual.utoronto.ca/yasnitsky/texts/presentationBarcelona-2016.pdf>

Shirley