[Xmca-l] Отв: Re: Unit of Analysis

Alexandre Sourmava avramus@gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:05:08 PDT 2017

Dear Ivan.

To say that "that the neo-nate is not active at all, but passive, and that therefore neo-nate behaviour is not activity" means to say that neo nate is not alive creature, but mechanic agregate of dead parts. And I am not sure that idea about passiveness of animals or neo-nate fallows from Spinoza :-).

Sasha