[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Mon Sep 11 04:28:51 PDT 2017

Yes Peter, thanks for sharing your work and best wishes for you, we look forward to having you back around here soon,
Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>
Sent: 11 September 2017 00:06
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

May you come through the procedure in fitter fashion, Peter. You can be
sure our thoughts are with you. XMCA should have a special recognition
mechanism, maybe a  special guild for those of use who are heart operation
survivors. Nothing like aging for giving you a proper perspective on
disabilities studies.

Give us time to read, but get home to your computer soon!

And thanks for thinking of us.

mike