[Xmca-l] Re: So Why Play?

Lplarry lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 21:12:59 PDT 2017

Helena & David

Right this moment PBS is showing the show (inside the mind of Leonardo da Vinci).
To watch the opening introduction  Leonardo is drawing a hexical single thread

Please go and access this site
Fascinating in the spirit that David is here outlining
Larry
Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Helena Worthen
Sent: September 9, 2017 8:22 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: So Why Play?

This sequence of recollections and interpretations of ISCAR activity is incredibly rich. I am very sorry to have missed it. However, we are back in Viet Nam teaching, with some new assignments that are very interesting (to us). As usual, the discussion on XMCA forms the thinking/background to looking at challenges here as they come along.

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com
Berkeley, CA 9470 Phone VN 0168 4628562
Blog US/ Viet Nam: skype: helena.worthen1
helenaworthen.wordpress.com