[Xmca-l] Re: ISCAR experiences, reflections, etc

André Machado Rodrigues rodrigues.am83@gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:05:42 PDT 2017

Hi Alfredo,
It is a pity we did not meet during the conference. I think this
overlapping with ERALI has probably prevented some of our colleagues in
Europe to attend ISCAR -- lesson learned. ;)

Jaakko, yes you are right, the next conference will be held in Natal /
Brazil. I am looking forward to seeing you all here. Of course, you are
most welcome.

All your impressions are valuable to organizers of the next conference. I
am one of those 'people that actually lurks into this list'; hence I will
keep track on all relevant feedbacks. Building the conference upon the
previous experiences is very important. In this regard, I was wondering how
people see this experience of *'working group round table*' (wgrt). I'd be
glad to get some feedback on that.

Although, I acknowledge that *perezhivanie* is a sort of "new" trend in
ISCAR. I did not have any opportunity to attend sections that explicitly
address the topic, I know Fernando G. Rey e Nikolay Veresov had a symposium
and a couple of papers on that, but it simultaneous with my own symposium.

Best,

André Rodrigues