[Xmca-l] Re: New resource available

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 08:23:13 PDT 2017

Ivan,
Yes, the one I sent is the newer version:
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm
It is a bit more accessible and has some added bonuses such as his personal
biography and pictures as well as links to his video talks (the old site
just had links to papers).
1.0 was nice, but 2.0 is massively improved.
Enjoy!
-greg

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 3:37 AM, Ivan Uemlianin <ivan@llaisdy.com> wrote:

> This is Andy Blunden's home page (the old url redirects here).
> http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ looks like a nice site.
>
> Ivan
>

> On 02/09/17 18:40, greg.a.thompson@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Just wanted to let everyone know of this incredible resource that has
>> just appeared on the web:
>> http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm
>>
>> It has close to all of Andy Blunden's work, including videos and some
>> unpublished works.
>> The "my writings" tab has all of his writings in reverse chronological
>> order with links directly to the papers themselves.
>> There are also lots of videos, including a course comprised of 10
>> lectures that introduce and explain core CHAT concepts.
>> This website will be a tremendous resource for teaching chat concepts and
>> for learning more about the background to these concepts as well as how to
>> put them into practice in everyday life.
>> Please take a moment to check out this awesome resource.
>> Cheers,
>> Greg
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>

> --
> Ivan A. Uemlianin PhD
> Llaisdy
> Speech Technology Research and Development
>
>                     ivan@llaisdy.com
>                         @llaisdy
>                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
>               github.com/llaisdy