[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:09:22 PDT 2017

Perhaps I should say this was my privileged access because when I saw
Volosinov in Greg's message it immediately reminded me of the link between
his inner sign and the notion of privileged access.

James

2017年10月31日 下午9:50,"James Ma" <jamesma320@gmail.com>写道:

I'm inclined to think Volosinov's inner sign resembles privileged access -
both are located within oneself, inaccessible for other people.

James