[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 26 16:31:54 PDT 2017

Lovely essay, David.

Can't we generalize this:
   "*Yes, privileged access is not a metaphyiscal, philosophical problem;
it's a*
*real, concrete problem for stage actors.​"*

Can't we conclude that privileged access is a real, concrete, problem for
human
​​
*​*
*​*beings in their everyday lives?