[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 26 16:22:37 PDT 2017

Thank you for making those materials available, Eugene. I do not believe
that
readers of xmca are generally familiar with Bibler's work, but has long
been the
topic of discussion in cultural-historical circles in Moscow.

mike