[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:08:19 PDT 2017

Hi Sasha-

I found that a very interesting account but it would help me to understand
you better if you filled in
between here:

Obviously, such an "understanding" of thinking has not the slightest
relation to either Spinozism or Marxism. It is a naive attempt to
combine eclectically
the old ideas of empirical psychology with the school textbook of formal
logic.

And Here:
(Of course, I understand that this paragraph needs more detailed
theoretical analysis. And I will not slow down this analysis in the very
near future.
In the meantime,

Your lousy evaluation of LSV above does not coincide with mine, but then I
am not a dialectical
philosopher!

Is the work of Peeter Tulviste relevant here? Although a student of Luria's
he was educated in Moscow
in an environment dominated institutionally by Leontiev. It speaks of the
historical emergence of societies with schools which submitted children to
15,000 hours of practice in "the basics" of modern forms of production.

In addition to being multi-modal, how would you amend Tulviste's
formulation? I found an article I had not seen before at

http://dspace.ut.ee/bitstream/handle/10062/29169/474_problemy.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y#page=4

mike