[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Oct 19 15:40:57 PDT 2017

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1867-c1/p3.htm

    Of course the method of presentation must differ in form
    from that of inquiry. The latter has to appropriate the
    material in detail, to analyse its different forms of
    development, to trace out their inner connexion. Only
    after this work is done, can the actual movement be
    adequately described. If this is done successfully, if
    the life of the subject-matter is ideally reflected as
    in a mirror, then it may appear as if we had before us a
    mere a priori construction.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm