[Xmca-l] Re: Отв: Re: Object oriented activity and communication

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Oct 16 15:16:12 PDT 2017

The idea of producing for exchange being something essential
outside of a world in which products are exchanged is to my
mind something as curious as something being a hammer
outside of a world in which there are nails. In preparing
the conceptual foundation of  /Capital/, Marx wrote the
/Grundrisse /and in the Introduction he makes clear that
production, distribution, exchange and consumption form a
unity, a whole, and have to be analysed as such:

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1857/grundrisse/ch01.htm#loc2

    "Thus production, distribution, exchange and consumption
    form a regular syllogism; production is the generality,
    distribution and exchange the particularity, and
    consumption the singularity in which the whole is joined
    together."

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm