[Xmca-l] articles by Braten

Vadeboncoeur, Jennifer j.vadeboncoeur@ubc.ca
Tue Oct 10 14:20:06 PDT 2017

Dear XMCA Folks,

I’m having trouble getting copies of two articles by Braten published in the Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research in 1991, 35(3) and 35(4); my library does not have access to the journal.

If anyone has a pdf copy of them and can share it with me (perhaps just a personal copy so no one is at risk for sharing?), I would really appreciate it.

The two titles are, Vygotsky as precursor to metacognitive theory I and Vygotsky as precursor to metacognitive theory II.

With thanks, Jen