[Xmca-l] Survey on Psychology Graduate Training in Qualitative Methods

Elizabeth Fein feine@duq.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:31:58 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,
The Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology is trying to make it
easier for prospective graduate students to find psychology departments
that offer training in qualitative research methods. I thought this was
something folks on this list might have good information about.

We've created a survey, where our members can share their knowledge about
psychology graduate programs that offer various kinds of support for
qualitative research - from offering individual courses to having faculty
available to supervise and mentor clinical work to offering certification
in qualitative methods. The survey is here:

https://umassboston.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eYiiwHl8bsySwTj
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fumassboston.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_eYiiwHl8bsySwTj&data=02%7C01%7Cfeine%40duq.edu%7C188ed56e4d4049cba8ff08d50600fa1f%7C12c44311cf844e4195c38df690b1eb61%7C0%7C0%7C636421523627139411&sdata=%2Frn2Rac%2FjRMck9dDEnYV637ZXLVBabhjni3aaQ0MI3w%3D&reserved=0>

Please take a moment to follow this link and share any information you know
about your program, your colleagues' programs, and other programs you are
aware of. *Please circulate this survey widely. * The more responses we
get, the better we will be able to help guide the next generation of
qualitative researchers in psychology to sites where they will be supported
in their goals.

Best,
Elizabeth
--