[Xmca-l] Re: Publishers seek removal of millions of papers from ResearchGate

PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch
Mon Oct 9 09:22:11 PDT 2017

Thanks Mike!
Perhaps some of those who read will be inspired or, more likely, as
history requires time/generation gap, some younger student will. It would
be a very nice and interesting contribution to the history of psychology
and social sciences but also to the understanding of East/West (cultural,
but not only) relations.

;-)

Anne-Nelly

-----Message d'origine-----
De : <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of mike cole
<mcole@ucsd.edu>
Répondre à : "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Date : lundi, 9 octobre 2017 18:01
À : "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Objet : [Xmca-l] Re: Publishers seek removal of millions of papers
from	ResearchGate

Hi Anne Nelly-

There are two unpublished studies of earlier eras of xmca on the website at
lchcautobio.ucsd.edu. We have pretty good archives back to the mid 1980's
but so far as I know, no one has take them as an object of study. I use
them as
a source of information about perennial discussion topics.

Its open source!
:-)
mike