[Xmca-l] Fwd: ISCAR Newsletter November 2017

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:17:22 PST 2017

FYI
mike
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ISCAR news <news@iscar.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Subject: ISCAR Newsletter November 2017
To: Michael Cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>

ISCAR | International Society for Cultural-historical Activity Research

Dear colleagues

Please find attached the latest ISCAR Newsletter, including a report on the
2017 Congress, a focus on PhD students, details of a special issue, a
welcome from our new President, and much more.

If you are a current member please remember to renew, and bear in mind the
benefits of the 3-year option. If your membership has lapsed, you are
always welcome back! Either way, our new online membership system
<https://www.iscar.org/wp-content/plugins/civicrm/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=130&qid=33981>
is now running smoothly, and we have options in place for those who may be
unable to pay through international bank or card transactions.

The Executive Committee is keen to populate the ISCAR website with more
content this is both valuable to members and reflects activity, discussions
and publications from across our global community. Please get in touch if
you have suggestions or actual content you'd like to see there.

Best wishes

Nick

ISCAR Newsletter Editor

This mail is sent you through the website of ISCAR
Unsubscribe
<https://www.iscar.org/civicrm?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/mailing/optout&reset=1&jid=1108&qid=33981&h=0ebb94854a154326>
35 Berkeley Square
Bristol, BS8 1JA