[Xmca-l] Re: Best possible theoretical approach on learning from life experiences

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:38:11 PST 2017

I agree Andy. That novel of Nazim was  autobiographical one.

Also I have read Mahn's and Steiner's article in which journals of youth
are mentioned.

I think that poems which reflect life experiences of the poet can be
studied through perezhivanie.
Nazim's almost all poems belong to this category, development of identity
etc.