[Xmca-l] Re: Best possible theoretical approach on learning from life experiences

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:28:35 PST 2017

Also the following "survival of culture" theme is said to be a principal
worry for Marina Tsvetaeva
by this same Turkish professor on Russian language and literature...

Anyway, another method to study "perezhivanie", I believe, is to look into
theses on the life of such Russian poets, even if they do not use the
concept,
we can be sure that there is a lot of  "perezhivanie" in those theses...

probably because poets are the best human beings to study "perezhivanie"
for reasons easy to conceive.

Especially when we think to Mayakovsky, Yesenin, Tsvetaeva...who all
suicided, unfortunately.