[Xmca-l] Re: The True Story of Eleanor Marx

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:17:30 PDT 2017

David Kellogg and the 'summary' of Bergin's 'Eleanor Marx;-

Thank you very much, David - I bought the book but was not able to
understand / absorb the narrative as you have laid it out and I was
disappointed - I shall go back to the poems now - so perceptive.
Tom Richardson Middlesbrough UK