[Xmca-l] Re: Best possible theoretical approach on learning from life experiences

Ulvi İçil ulvi.icil@gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 12:08:09 PDT 2017

Thank you Martin.

Does anyone know any study on a person's life, learning, formation in the
light of the concept of perezhivanie in the centre?

4 Kas 2017 22:01 tarihinde "Martin John Packer" <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co>