[Xmca-l] Re: Jennifer Vadeboncoeur's book!

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:33:15 PDT 2017

Dear Jen,

Congratulations!! Bravo!

Ana

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 12:23 PM Alfredo Jornet Gil <a.j.gil@iped.uio.no>
wrote:

> Thanks for sharing, and congratulations to Jen!
> Alfredo

*Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Ph.D.*
Chestnut Hill College, Associate Professor of Education
Dialogic Pedagogy Journal, deputy Editor-in-Chief (dpj.pitt.edu)
e-mails: shaneam@chc.edu
              anamshane@gmail.com
Phone: +1 267-334-2905