[Xmca-l] Re: Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology Annual Conference

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:14:00 PDT 2017

Elizabeth,
Thank you for your response! What brought me to ask you the question was listening to a Sam Harris (Waking Up) podcast, an interview of Gary Taubes, who is famous for attributing to sugar the epidemic of obesity and diabetes. Taubes claimed that only very expensive random-assignment-to- treatment experiments could settle questions of causality in nutrition. I was wondering if the internet doesn’t offer alternatives that don’t cost so much.
Henry