[Xmca-l] Re: ISCAR Newsletter

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:12:56 PDT 2017

Dear Jen and all,

Thanks! I also received the ISCAR Newsletter! And I am so sad to not be
able to come to the Congress, in spite having a n accepted presentation and
a symposium. However, the timing is absolutely impossible for me. My
classes start in that week, and there is no way I can miss the first week
of classes!

I will miss all of you!

Ana

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 2:45 PM Vadeboncoeur, Jennifer <
j.vadeboncoeur@ubc.ca> wrote:

> Dear XMCA Folks, I just received the ISCAR Newsletter for May, 2017; it is
> attached below. It includes loads of information regarding the 5th
> International Congress, held in Quebec City from August 28th to September
> 1st, 2017. More information here: http://www.iscar17.ulaval.ca. Hope you
> see you there!! Best, Jen
>
> --
*Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Ph.D.*
Chestnut Hill College, Associate Professor of Education
Dialogic Pedagogy Journal, deputy Editor-in-Chief (dpj.pitt.edu)
e-mails: shaneam@chc.edu
              anamshane@gmail.com
Phone: +1 267-334-2905