[Xmca-l] Re: RES: Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perpsective

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Fri May 19 16:02:22 PDT 2017

David,
Be mighty careful what you say or I’ll shamelessly show how little I know about Langacker or Wundt. But I used to swim in Langacker and Wundt was my best shot at indtroducing masters of yesteryear into the comprehensives for my doctorate in Educational Linguistics, a wonderful program co-founded at the University of New Mexico by Vera John-Steiner and the socio-linguists Bernard Spolsky back in about 1980. I have gotten out my comps and dissertation and am going to re-read them as I read and think about the latest threads on the chat, starting, I guess, with “The stuff of words”. I guess I fancy myself a late-blooming philosopher. Like Andy, but with less ammo. I do best as a lurker.
Peace on you all :)
Henry