[Xmca-l] Re: Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perpsective

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Wed May 17 15:48:22 PDT 2017

Thanks for shamelessly sharing your work, Martin. The chapter looks great. I like the way it draws connections throughout diverse theories, emphasising common ground across dual systems theory, dynamic field theory, and cultural psychology.

Alfredo
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co>
Sent: 18 May 2017 00:10
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perpsective

A few months ago I shamelessly promoted my new textbook, Child Development: Understanding a Cultural Perspective, published by Sage at only $46 for the paperback edition, $33 or less for the various electronic editions.

There is now a sample chapter available online: Chapter 5, one of the two chapters on infancy:

<https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/child-development/book253543%20#preview>

Martin