[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel's notion of The Notion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu May 11 09:24:53 PDT 2017

I meant
https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hlsubjec.htm
down to about 1345

In my Hegel reading group we tend to take about 2 years,
reading once a week, to get through one Hegel book. So take
your time.

Wolf-Michael, of coursed "expressionism" exists. It is an
art movement, and took the form of various literary
activities in the domain of art criticism as well as certain
related art practices as such. Activities exist.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy