[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel's notion of The Notion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu May 11 08:48:30 PDT 2017

Concepts are first of all things which exist; because they
exist, the mind is capable of grasping them, in fact, they
are exactly the way the mind grasps the world
(etymologically concept = to grasp). The way they exist is
in human activity and the artifacts we use in that activity.
Since you have made a start on this Greg, I have to say that
I think you need this and also the section to follow called
"The Subjective Notion" to get a decent picture.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy