[Xmca-l] Re: The Stuff of Words

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon May 1 00:44:08 PDT 2017

David, in this paper https://www.academia.edu/30657582/

if you do a search for "chair" you will see an extended
quote from a Hegelian called Heikki who is using production
of chairs rather than tables as an example for concepts,
after which you will see my critique (with which I am sure
you will agree) and then if you flip to the mention of
"chair" at the bottom of page 7 you see a surprising thing
about the production of chairs which illustrates Mike's
point about how pencils are carriers of historical practices.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy