[Xmca-l] Re: FW: ZDP and DST!

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 06:06:59 PDT 2017

Thanks for this article.
I want to highlight this contribution elaborating  zone on page 303:

By responding Conner comes to inhabit the public space of interaction AND opens up ‘possibilities’ for inter-subjectivity to appear. Engaging in actions that are not premeditated Conner exposes himself. Both participants are engaged in the co/formation of an emerging intersubjective attunement – creating ‘this’ zone.

I appreciate this way of approaching [zone]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Wolff-Michael Roth
Sent: March 29, 2017 4:59 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: ZDP and DST!

Peter, this is the point about ZPD that Luis and I made 7 years ago in this
editorial of MCA. Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor
Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*