[Xmca-l] Re: FW: ZDP and DST!

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 04:28:03 PDT 2017

Peter
Thanks for bringing this article to our table for consideration.
Reading (Zpd) through dynamic-systems theory puts the accent on zones (Z) that are proximate.
I will add the word (transitional) to go with (zone) to emphasize the fluid boundaries of zones.
We are in the (realm) of places when exploring zones and this theme has many avenues (or traditions) of approach.
I am looking forward to exploring places through the notions of
*dynamic
*systems
*theory

These notions in  (relation) to zones as places and the quality or character or mood of these zones.
Some would shift places to situations

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Peter Smagorinsky
Sent: March 29, 2017 2:23 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: ZDP and DST!

More from Finland:

From: Karimi Aghdam Ordaklou, Saeed [mailto:saeed.s.karimi-aghdam-ordaklou@student.jyu.fi]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:18 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>
Subject: ZDP and DST!

Dear Prof. Smagorinsky,

I hope this finds you well.

I thought that you might be interested in having a look at my paper which has looked at ZPD from dynamic systems theory perspective.

Thanks for your attention in advance.

Sincerely,

Saeed

Saeed Karimi-Aghdam
PhD Candidate & Junior Researcher ( Applied Linguistics/ Language Learning & Teaching)
Department of Languages, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
https://www.jyu.fi/hum/laitokset/kielet/meidan-laitoksemme/kielten-laitoksen-henkilosto/karimi-aghdam-saeed
Co-Editor ( Book Review), Apples: Journal of Applied Language Studies,
http://apples.jyu.fi/