[Xmca-l] Our continuing concern about Trump

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Mar 16 08:04:02 PDT 2017

I know that restraint is needed when thinking of introducing
current political issues to this list but I suspect that we
are all still worrying about this issue and trying to figure
it out. I have recently read a couple of articles on vox.com
by a fellow called Zack Beauchamp which really need to be
read. I don't know anything about vox.com or Mr. Beauchamp
and I suspect he has nothing to do with CHAT or Marxism, but
it is well researched, challenging and rings true. See

http://www.vox.com/2016/9/19/12933072/far-right-white-riot-trump-brexit

and

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/3/13/14698812/bernie-trump-corbyn-left-wing-populism

Andy