[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Vygotsky in Dialogue with Pepper!

lpscholar2@gmail.com lpscholar2@gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:16:31 PDT 2017

Rauno,
As Peter also recommends,
Anna Stetsenko’s 7 page commentary to this interesting article is valuable.

Fleshes out her lens of perception  concerning agency and actors

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sent: March 14, 2017 6:55 AM
To: Rauno Huttunen; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: RE: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: Vygotsky in Dialogue with Pepper!

So...
The basis of the dialogue through *root metaphor theory*.
What are persons thoughts on this way of approaching or moving in our practices. Guided or lead within root metaphors?

Then the next step of their existing two synthesizing root metaphors (contextualism) and (organicism).

Next, exploring if these two synthesizing movements can creat *hybrids*.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone