[Xmca-l] Re: The Social and the Semiotic

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Jun 28 09:00:37 PDT 2017

I'm actually reading it in hard copy, James!

It is a reprint of an article written in 1983 called "Hegel
and the Philosophy of Action," and it is included in the
volume "Hegel on Action" ed. Arto Laitinen and C. Sandis
published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2010.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy