[Xmca-l] Re: The Social and the Semiotic

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:47:27 PDT 2017

Andy
Something new, a nugget…Must be one of the main drivers of things like the gold rush in California. And this something new doesn’t drive just homo sapiens, n’est ce pas? I find it hard to believe in progress, but your post about what socio-cultural feature in particular we choose to focus on does make progress conceivable, even though the totality seems such a mess.
Henry