[Xmca-l] Re: The Social and the Semiotic

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Jun 26 08:53:57 PDT 2017

The inclusion of "historical" is quite loaded, James,
marking the Soviet heritage of CHAT, and rejected by those
who regard the inclusion of "historical" as a modern
arrogance based on notions of social progress. Personally, I
like "historical" while I reject the notion of cultural
totalities which can be ordered unproblematically, whether

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy