[Xmca-l] Re: Alas... there go the lives of our youth!

Helen Grimmett helen.grimmett@monash.edu
Sun Jun 18 20:36:48 PDT 2017

That's really interesting. Who is going to be our Australian equivalent,
Andy?

Cheers,
Helen

--
*Dr HELEN GRIMMETT *
Lecturer in Primary and Early Years Education

*Education*
Monash University
Room A3.10, Peninsula Campus
McMahons Rd, Frankston, VIC 3199

T: +61 3 9904 7171
E: helen.grimmett@monash.edu <name.surname@monash.edu>
monash.edu

*Recent work:*
Helen Grimmett (2016): The Problem of “Just Tell Us”: Insights from Playing
with Poetic Inquiry and Dialogical Self Theory, *Studying Teacher Education*,
DOI: 10.1080/17425964.2016.1143810
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17425964.2016.1143810

Helen Grimmett (2014), The Practice of Teachers' Professional Development:
A Cultural-Historical Approach
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/professional-learning-1/the-practice-of-teachers-professional-development/>
,
Rotterdam: Sense Publishers