[Xmca-l] Place Making AS Interactional Rituals

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 07:55:01 PDT 2017

We have recently explored the trajectory of the concept of Interactional ritual activities.

Jennifer Vadeboncoeur also alerted us to her new book on Vygotsky and new trajectories currently unfolding.

I am sending a 5 page article by Jennifer V (and Shenaz A. Hanif-Shahban.). in these 5 pages is the flavour of a trajectory exploring place making through social engagement within spaces of the lifeworld (lebenswelt)

The term (ritual) is not used but I hear ritual as central to this paper.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10