[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:45:40 PDT 2017

Thanks Martin,

I do not view what I am saying--though it is differently said---from what
you quote. The important part of the quotation is this: "*the methods* in
and through which members concertedly produce and assemble," and these
include making the very production and assembly available to each other. In
all of this, some things are unquestioned, and Garfinkel wrote considerably
on the invisible background assumption . . .

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*